Release essential oil blend is a powerful emotional tool to help release feelings of anger and often suppressed memories of trauma. Processing and releasing these emotions can have a profound effect on both emotional and physical health! This blend of oils works to release these feelings by stimulating the pineal gland, which connects our sense of smell to our memory and emotions.
RELEASE AT A GLANCE
* Has a powerful aroma that lulls the mind into a sense of comfort
* Can be a wonderful emotional tool when used intentionally
* High in sesquiterpenes
* Featured in the Feelings Collection
* Pairs well with Valor, Joy, Harmony, and Orange essential oils
Release is a helpful blend to aid in releasing anger and memory trauma from the liver in order to create emotional wellbeing. It helps open the subconscious mind through pineal stimulation (sandalwood and tansy stimulate the pineal gland) to release deep-seated trauma. For our purposes, trauma can be defined as “any situation where you got less than you needed and were not equipped to process it.” These traumas actually get stored deep within our cellular memory, and we can use the limbic system of the brain to help shift our thoughts and emotions around these traumas and patterns.
Helps Release Feelings of:
* Being held back
* Feeling wronged
* Fear of success
* Loss of identity
Helps Promote Feelings of:
* Unconditional love
DAILY HABITS WITH RELEASE
* Make a roller with Release and carrier oil. Option to add in other emotionally supportive oils: Joy, White Angelica, Tangerine, Lavender, Valor, Inner Child, Hope. Apply liberally and frequently.
* This practice is most effective when paired with quiet reflection and meditation.
* Diffuse throughout the day.
* Diffuse with Lavender and Vetiver at bedtime to release daily worries and anxieties and promote restful sleep.
* Apply topically to wrists, over the heart, to the edge of ears and feet.
* Add drops to your bath with a cup of Epsom salt to let go before you rest.
* Use Relaxation Massage Oil for a trauma or emotional release massage or simply to help your mind let go at the end of the day.
* Remember to use it EVERY DAY! Repeat a positive affirmation that rings true to you for your situation. ‘I am safe. I am loved. I am valued. I am enough. Just as I am right now.'
Diffusing is a wonderful health habit! We have our diffuser going almost 24/7 and love to choose blends that are supportive of individual needs or systems. Try some of these combinations and enjoy the uplifting and comforting aroma of Release!
* Let it Go: Release, Lavender & Vetiver
* Weighted Blanket: Release, Tangerine, White Angelica
* Heavenly Peace: Release, Sacred Frankincense, Sacred Sandalwood
* Goodnight: Release, Cedarwood, Lavender
If you're having a hard time managing your emotions, Release and these other products would be very helpful for you. Buy here now.
For those ready to move to a lifetime of wellness, schedule a Triumph Over Chronic Illness Activation Call with me today so we can see if you're a good fit for the program.